What you guys think pricewise???

cumminstroked

Found a 2000 Corn Pro 9ton 25+5 gooseneck with dexter torsion axles, adjustable dove, dual two-speed jacks, All 8 tires around 80%, has paperwork for all brakes replaced a year ago, all lights work, straight sides, good paint, has some of the reflector tape worn off on rub rails, needs one board pulled and screwed down. Overall i think this trailer is in good shape and well maintained. What kind of price would you consider reasonable? Thanks ahead of time

New ones are selling for around 8-9k on Flea-Bay so I would probably offer 4500-5500 and see where it got me.

New ones are selling for around 8-9k on Flea-Bay so I would probably offer 4500-5500 and see where it got me.

Okay thanks. Thats what i was thinking but i haven't had much experience with corn pro trailers or heavy goosenecks for that matter

I would say you got a heck of deal.

I think i did too. I went ahead and replaced the board on the deck that was pulled up, i did all the work to pull it down just to realize it had a pretty bad crack in the other end. Some of the boards on the dove seemed a little weak so i just replaced all the boards on there. I think i may have 200 wrapped up in all the lumber, screws, new chain hooks, and a new breakaway battery.

That's a smoking deal. I would think 6k would be around my way. I got my 30+6 tandem dual gooseneck for $7500 in Oklahoma.

Normally these trailers would go for around 6k in a heartbeat and still be a little rough condition. I dont know about other places but A used gooseneck flatbed in decent condition is pretty hard to come by around here or so it seems. You could almost by a new one for the same price as one thats six years old or so

Sweet deal. Thats a really good price, too. I would like to have a corn pro but nobody around here sells them.