what you think it will run

feo47

hey all. all mods are in my sig. last fall ran 12.60 @ 107.75 as it say's in sig in Jan 09 I added the PPE dual fueler kit--upgraded from smarty S06 to the TNT-R from Mr Wagner-- and had the head ported & polished (22% gain intake and 20% exhaust) 100lb springs w/titanium retainers, new valves,heavy duty seats, bronze valve guide liner, resurfaced the head, reinstalled head with ARP 625+ studs so in all your expert opinions in the 1/4 mile i was at 12.60 @ 107.75 what do you guys think i should be able to hit when he track opens?? thank you all for your opinions in advance

hey all. all mods are in my sig. last fall ran 12.60 @ 107.75 as it say's in sig in Jan 09 I added the PPE dual fueler kit--upgraded from smarty S06 to the TNT-R from Mr Wagner-- and had the head ported & polished (22% gain intake and 20% exhaust) 100lb springs w/titanium retainers, new valves,heavy duty seats, bronze valve guide liner, resurfaced the head, reinstalled head with ARP 625+ studs so in all your expert opinions in the 1/4 mile i was at 12.60 @ 107.75 what do you guys think i should be able to hit when he track opens?? thank you all for your opinions in advance

12.90. you'll slow down from over fueling your air supply.

guess i'll see april 4th when the track opens. no other opinions?? twins may be in my immediate future depending on times i run. do you all think Jason is right ?

I know it can sound rediculous what JasonCzerac said, but I also slowed down a hair when I was running a single 62 and added dual fuelers. I was running 90 hp DDP injectors. They work great with a stock injection pump..

Not sure about your times, but all I can say is....
Call Nathan at MPI and order a twins kit and throw an S400 / S480 under that 62 and don't look back!!!!

How does your "Seat of Pants" dyno feel after you added the Duals, etc.????

Thanks Big Swole. it really does feel strong no place really to Really test it out around here without the possiblity of talking with the police hehehe how big are your Flux 3's HP wise? other than that after April 4th may be lookin to see what match on twins i can make to go with the SPS 62 i already am running, but i do tow a 34' travel trailer at @ 10,000 lbs so i will have to see. was told possibly an S465 or something like that but would have to check. want the most for towing that i can get and then my speed quest will be over. 11.5 something would be sweet!! never gonna do a CAGE and thats required at 11.49 as i understand it

just pretend you dont know its that fast everytime you go to the track.. and say you de-tuned it if they ask..

ok, so if i go with a twin turbo set-up will the 75hp injectors be alright or would i also need to upgrade injectors to flux 3.3's or something different. i will go to a twin set up using my sps 62 over an S4--- for towing. would the flux 3.3's help tow well also? would prefer advice leaning towards towing with the fun factor! i want to be able to tow and race also if possible