whats it worth realistically?

joez farmerboy

Needing to sell truck before I regret it again. Its an 03 2500. Few mods are TS MP-8 programmer, FASS fuel system, BD diesel air intake w/ a K&N filter, 205000 miles only 1 cosmetic flaw (rust spot no bigger than finger nail), just put Jasper transfer case reman in it last month. Been taken care of but found a 09 quad cab that I really like with warranty still!! I'm bias with it being my first diesel and don't want to see it go but need to do this before something happens again. Oh its a single cab 4×4. :pop::pop:

Umm, why be concerned with the warranty on the 09? It won't be covered after 2 months. It will feel like a turd once you drive it a while.

If I do get it, it's going straight to my mechanic to get looked over and Dodge will fix all the problems. Then "extra parts" will go on the 09!! I'll get it running good enough for me.

Ive seen trucks like that in Texas go for 14-17k depending on how bad the buyer wants it.

Needing to sell truck before I regret it again. Its an 03 2500. Few mods are TS MP-8 programmer, FASS fuel system, BD diesel air intake w/ a K&N filter, 205000 miles only 1 cosmetic flaw (rust spot no bigger than finger nail), just put Jasper transfer case reman in it last month. Been taken care of but found a 09 quad cab that I really like with warranty still!! I'm bias with it being my first diesel and don't want to see it go but need to do this before something happens again. Oh its a single cab 4×4. :pop::pop:

Down here, 10-14k.

I would count on getting anything warrantied.

Back