Whats it worth

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

98 24v 4dr long bed 89xxxmiles 4x4 (adult driven)
100% stock never seen a tuner chip or programmer (as of today)
Every fluid on truck changed from front to back
seats recoverd
New dash last month
New fuel system this month
new trans an billet converter this month
New tires/wheels this month(coming soon)
new grill this month
Goosenck hitch
Headache rack
tool box

The bad
the bed cracked in the front right and left corners (I mig welded it)

I am sure we have put more stuff on it I don't know about just trying to get a value

a7yzy5a3.jpg

No clue on the block

Buying A Flawed Vehicle
So the real question is: Should these problems keep you from owning or buying an '89 to '02 Dodge? Our answer is no, they shouldn't. In the case of the '89 to '98 trucks, just get the KDP fixed as soon as possible. On the '99 to '02 Dodges, our advice would be to stay away from the 53-block trucks, because not all '99 to '02 Dodges used the 53 blocks. If you do find a 53-block Cummins-powered truck, we'd negotiate heavily on price. We'd offer $2,000 to $3,000 less than what you think the truck is worth.

Read more: http://www.dieselpowermag.com/tech/dodge/1103dp_cummins_fatal_flaws/viewall.html#ixzz2pT1TXBk8

Think you'll be sitting on it a bit for anything over 10k. Maybe it would sell up north for that much, but here those go for 5-10 depending on condition. Anything close or over 10 will be someone that's looking for that exact truck. Good luck

It's fixing to be a new truck anyway we have replaced almost everything that even thinks about going wrong with these trucks by now.

Think you'll be sitting on it a bit for anything over 10k. Maybe it would sell up north for that much, but here those go for 5-10 depending on condition. Anything close or over 10 will be someone that's looking for that exact truck. Good luck

I agree. 7-9000 truck around here.

In California based on your description 14k would be a good reasonable starting point, but i look at trucks in the eastern states and ask myself why not here. The price variations based on region can be extreme.

In California based on your description 14k would be a good reasonable starting point, but i look at trucks in the eastern states and ask myself why not here. The price variations based on region can be extreme.

I agree completely, I know a guy in mid-mo that could sell it for +/- 18k if it was a standard. Right now he has on an 01, only been parked outside twice, with 28,000 miles and a 99 with around 43,000.

Last edited: