whats next?

08mega

OK guys got a 07.5 68rfe its deleted got xrt tuner. I'm going to be getting 425studs and gauges in the next week. Where do I go from there? Turbo intake horn boost tube or into fuel mods? I forgot I got a fass ready to be installed and I have a Africa stage two intake.

Oh I am don't you worry I just get tired of being g thrown in so many different directions I always want to go right to fuel. But herd some where the 6.7 needs more air then fuel us this true? Just out of curiosity ic u got a 6.7 and running efi. How do u like it I'm debating on it. But not sure on jumping on board now or wait a while yet. I have talked to a few guts with it but they have had 5.9's

Get a turbo! S400 abd t4 foot with 2nd gen t4 manifold. Atleast a 66mm. Even a 72 would spOol great. These engine spOol large charge easily.

Im with him^^ iv got the 3rd gen manifold and the 66 and love it! spools almost like a stock charger!

Definitely no more fuel until you've got more air. These things are hungry for basically from stock. Good tuning and a good charger will take you farther than you think.

Last edited:
^^^Im with that guy.^^^ 68s are awful. Get more transmission, then get more air.