whats stacks with a sct x3

mia350

i have a 07 6.0 ford dually and i have a 4 inch straight pipe afe stage 2 intake and the sct x3 chip and i wanna know what to do next to make this truck fly !!! any suggestions?

Stacking isn't recommended with sct. A good custom program will achieve anything you could get from stacking.

Yep, just throw some custom tuning on it and youll love it. Im currently running tunes from Innovative Diesel

You could get a tuned FICM from Innovative... Not really stacking, but its still added power with programming...

what you talking bout you can stack with SCT and get awesome results.

I recommend 6 inch miters... :hehe:

from what i was told you cant even stack on a 6.0, one just cancels the other. just order some innovative tunes and if thats not enough buy a streetbike lol. or step it up and buy studs, fuel system, fass, egr delete, injectors, and a turbo.

you can not do two programmers, but he could do a module and a programmer, but its not a good idea.

What Turbo U Guys Recoment And My Sct Is Not Tuned So That Would Be My Next Step But Can I Do This Without Studs?

You can run the custom tunes without Studs but they are recommended.

Luke

first get your SCT custom tuned. Eric at innovative diesel writes a nice tune and will help. safe with out studs just let him know whats in your truck and he'll write a tune to match. if you want more power id add a fass pump, fuel system itrous and injectors, if your going to push the limits of a 6 liter its only a matter of time before the heads need to be studded and egr deleted.

Back