whats the best set up?

250sprayboy06

i just bought a 99 4x4 dully, an i have NO intentions of leaving it stock. what would be the best programmer an chip to have on this model?

I have an edge juice with attitude on mine and I've had 0 problems.

I would go with the tst/smarty or the Quadzilla Adrenaline but first i think you need a good lift pump ....just FYI

Air Dog or Raptor 150 lift pump

Quadzilla Adrenaline with Pulse monitor (BIG improvement over my Edge) :D

Fuel pressure gauge, lift pump, gauges (or juice monitor or something), clutch/trans, then either TST or Edge Comp and Smarty or the Quad adr....

then injectors, then turbo, then headstuds, then cam...... then twins... then...then... then.... lol

im not a vp44 guy but i feel i should make a suggestion: make sure your vp44 is up to the task, and i suggest geting a fass system or an air dog system to help your vp. Im not saying power cant be made on a vp or the stock lp but most cases the stock lp goes out then the vp because neither one can keep up with the demand

Fuel pressure gauge, lift pump, gauges (or juice monitor or something), clutch/trans, then either TST or Edge Comp and Smarty or the Quad adr....

then injectors, then turbo, then headstuds, then cam...... then twins... then...then... then.... lol

x2!!!!

Replace the stock lift pump first. It will fail, or already has. Then get a Quadzilla Adrenaline with Pulse.

Back