whats your sct tune preferance?

white07psd

i have been running the sct from djs for the last couple days and have been experimenting the tunes. they all give a huge increase in power but some tunes are a little too touchy for my every day driving. i love the power of all of them but i cant keep the tires from smoking with some of the tunes. i tried out the regular looney tune tonight and the power is just crazy but if it dont matter how much i feather the go pedal, it throws me back in the seat. my personal favorite tune from dj is the looney tune with the cold fix. it gives awesome balls to the walls power but its not as touchy as the regular looney tune for some reason. what is your personal favorite daily driver tune?

I drive and tow with Djs economy tune mostly. Gives great power and decent fuel mileage. His looney tune is my favorite for racing.

DJ's race tunes are just that...race tunes.
He's very clear about that...always has been.
I personally run tunes from basically all the SCT tuners...my daily driver is from Innovative....my race stuff is all DJ.
My fastest passes ever...no matter what other mods...have always been on DJ's tunes.

^^^^^^^What Richard said, except I am now running DJ's latest as a daily, and I freakin love it. His fuel system goes on in the next few days, and it looks sweet. I got the SS braided lines, and WOW, what a killer setup.

I run DJ's looney as my daily driver. I find the throttle touchy in the first few minutes of warm-up. After the truck reaches normal operating temps, I have no problems. I only see smoke under hard acceleration and usually, that is just briefly since the speeds you hit will get you a ticket quick. Mileage is 15-16 no matter how hard I drive it.

I suggest the street smoke tune from DJ,,,gets rid of that touchy feel in the pedal and smokes the tires when you want it. It provides very little turbo lag. I just put it on the truck last night and WOW!!!...tryin out the looney tonight...i gotta race some dogdes.....boooooooo...:stab:

I was running some from Tadd, and the shifting on them were really great. Power was good too but the pedal control wasnt real smooth, it seemed no matter the tps% @ 1800rpms it would just try to take off on you.

Now i have some from Eric and the power might not be quite as high but the smoothness and egt's are much much better. My only complaint is that it defuels really bad shifting into 3rd but he wrote my tunes when my stock trans was dying and now I have a suncoast w/ billet input so im sure the shifting part can easily be adjusted.

I run the Gonzo Race File from Doug at GoGoDiesel/Direct Injection Performance. I haven't had any problems out of it at all!

I also have a street file and tow file from him, but I have only loaded them each twice to make sure they worked!

i run a "daily" street tune but not sure the name...it's a Doug tune from gogo.

i ran his race tune but it's very touchy and smokey at idle....not so much fun in traffic...the street tune is lot's more fun to drive..

i would like a tune that get's rid of lag and boosts at low rpm for more traffic 50mph and under driving...i may ask him to write...but it is great now as well..

Back