Wheelbase of an extended cab long box

dodge359

I have a 97 regular cab that came as a cab and chassis with an extended frame. I am now transplanting the 4x4 out of a 98 into it and dont want to have problems with the rear driveshaft when I get it all hung in there. I think my truck was an extended cab long box frame with a regular cab put on it by Dodge. My question is what is the wheelbase of a 94-98 extended cab long box? Mine is 162.7 according to the build sheet.

Cab and chassis is longer than the EXLB. I think 163" or something like that, been several years, but we had a C&C in the driveway and the drive shaft was longer.

Guess I will just have the front half of my driveshaft shortened and rebalanced. I think they said it was $60

If your making a puller out of it let me know. You can save some money using some stock parts to make a bullet proof driveshaft setup.

zstroken said:
If your making a puller out of it let me know. You can save some money using some stock parts to make a bullet proof driveshaft setup.

It wont be sled puller but I pull my 40' 5er and I am hoping for 700hp (on a small shot of nitrous).

What would a shaft cost?