Wheels and slicks

madmikeismad

So mad
These are the wheels and slicks I originally picked up for the dually, but I gutted the dually and don't need them any more.

The wheels are 15" tall x 14" wide, and very, very, light, I can weigh them if someone wants. They are 8x165 lug, and will fit over a D80 drum LOL I can't remember what I paid now, but I remember the old owner saying they were over 600, and the only miles on them are from moving the truck around. So I figure 400 bucks.

The slicks are 17" wide x 33" tall, still have good life but they're older. I only paid 50 for them, so thats what I'll sell them for.

So 450 plus shipping if someone wants these together. Otherwise 400, and 50, plus shipping.

I can deliver to ennis tomorrow (which makes me wish I would have thought of this weeks ago), or TS in may.

Call or text 716-860-6043. You may soften the deal with sexy lady pictures.

Last edited:
Also, if you're remotely interested, and want to get them at Ennis, tell me asap, because I won't be taking them to Ennis otherwise.

And make offers.

Last edited:
Sure! LOL I told you if you want them they're yours

Nevermind on pics. Tapatalk doesn't allow it znymore.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
If you don't sell them by TS I'll take them off your hands...but wont need the wheels.

Wheels are 4.5 backspacing, or close to it, hard to get a straight eye on it with the tire still on. There are absolutely no markings on them. There is a few rub/wear marks from where the were mounted on the truck for clearance checking.

For wheels, i did one quote through UPS, insured, was 150. So to help make a decision, you can assume 550 shipped.

Last edited:
Back