wheels,tires,shocks,suspension,steering components,control arms etc...

Ffirejohn

Str8 sleeper
> i have shocks for dodge rams 2500-3500 03-08yrs stock shocks and pro comp es 9000 lifted shocks es 9000 shocks are only about a week old
> steering components for dodge rams as listed above
> control arms stock for dodge rams listed above
> dual steering stabilzer kit for dodge rams listed above its a rough country one good stabilizer other is bent in and is no longer useable
> 16" dodge aluminum wheels for dodge rams listed above with 35"x12.50" cooper discovers
> chevy truck and suv 16" aluminum stock rims 6 lug
> ford f-250 f-350 front and rear leaf springs from early 90's to late 2000's
> one sway bar and end links for same fords
all parts are used but in good condition . any reasonable offer for any of the listed parts will be considered, i have no use for them as i build trucks to my likeing and take most parts off to make way for new ones, i have available pictures of each part and will send via email or as a text image upon request PICTURES BELOW ARE OF STOCK TIRES BEFORE AND NEW ONES AFTER THESE ARE WHAT I HAVE OF FILE SO IF YOU WANT PICTURES I WILL TAKE THEM THAT DAY SO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AND THERE IS NO DOUBT OF THE DISCRIPTION.
PLEASE NO SOLICITORS, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE TIME...

MY CELL NUMBER IS 209-604-0082 IT IS A CALIFORNIA AREA CODE I HAVE KEPT FOR YEARS MY EMAIL IS ffirejohn@yahoo.com I WILL TRY TO RESPOND AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU