Where are all the pulls in middle Tn.

Maury county just had to have their pull on Thursday huh. a$$hats. I was going to let the wife get out there and pull. Thought it was this weekend.

The Springfield Pull is Thursday night.. Same rules as before. I got a call Sunday asking if I'd do it again....talk about procrastination!

well Jason, its not that hard of a choice. if i go to Springfield I'll get put in the unlimited class, i'll be pulling against the 3.0 turbo's thats hard on a 2.5 if they had a 2.6 or even a 2.8 I would'nt be that far off , so i guess Columbia looks better.

Sorry Barry no 2.6 Class. They just don't have the experience or Man power to do a 2.6 Class.

Balls You coming? (that didn't sound right) If you do make sure you find me.

I'd sure like to hear more about the Dickson pull. Shep, What's going on with her, call me if you want in the evenings.

Well it looks like I'm gonna pull after all. Peer pressure is a mf-er! I probably would'nt but I've never had so much of my family say they wanted to come out and watch me. I'll tell ya'll about what's going on with it tonight. Hope I don't go down in flames!!! I know all the gasser guys that pull are ready to go. There has been a whole lotta hell raisin' going on in Adams with everyone getting their trucks tuned up. I know a couple of guys that'll be pulling for the 1st time tonight are all jacked up about it and I heard the fair guys got the track looking good after the rain and combine demo derby the other night. Hope it's a good pull for everyone!

Cool, I'll see you guys tonight...

BTW: You know I can be bribed to let stuff pass Tech. that shouldn't LOL

Turn out at Springfield was decent. A lot of Gasser trucks. The 7500 lb. class was a tight class.

Well it looks like I'm gonna pull after all. Peer pressure is a mf-er! I probably would'nt but I've never had so much of my family say they wanted to come out and watch me. I'll tell ya'll about what's going on with it tonight. Hope I don't go down in flames!!! I know all the gasser guys that pull are ready to go. There has been a whole lotta hell raisin' going on in Adams with everyone getting their trucks tuned up. I know a couple of guys that'll be pulling for the 1st time tonight are all jacked up about it and I heard the fair guys got the track looking good after the rain and combine demo derby the other night. Hope it's a good pull for everyone!

I can't believe I missed such a good pull. I'm coughing up stuff as green as the grass outside though; and I have to be better by the time my sister has her baby.
I'm with Shep though-soo many people called but I just couldn't get myself to stay out till 1 and wake up with full on pnumonia today.
Phil man, I really appreciate you doing what you could for Daniel. I guess I really let him down but I think the 3 hours the night before i worked on his truck is what made me turn off so sick. I know I talked to someone late last night and the diesels haden't even started pulling yet.

I left the Pulls about 10:30

I won't say who won..but I will say little Trimble is no longer on top in the 7500 lb. class..LOL

Hey Nail It, you and Joe Underwood should come up to Temple Hill tonight for our bennefit pull. Would love to see a big turn out tonight, and show just how much the diesel pullers support these events. We are trying to have a big diesel truck pull later in the year with a big payout, but we have to prove we can get the trucks there first in order to do so. It would be a big help to us.

Back