Where can i find intercooler boot

DaveLjr

LB7
01 lb7 i need the bottom,drivers side boot. GM dealer told me u cant buy just the boot. Is this correct or should i check at more dealers?

01 lb7 i need the bottom,drivers side boot. GM dealer told me u cant buy just the boot. Is this correct or should i check at more dealers?

GM discontinued them a year ago. MBRP makes a replacement boot and pipe.
I should have set in stock if your interested.
I will post the web site if its against the rules I will remove it.
MBRP Performance Exhaust

Those only supply the top boot for the 2.5 - 3" conversion. He needs the bottom.
Best bet may be the part-out threads on these forums

Those only supply the top boot for the 2.5 - 3" conversion. He needs the bottom.
Best bet may be the part-out threads on these forums

My bad we also have the lower ones being made, but the guy is taking his sweet time. We only had one set for samples or I would have contracted someone else by now.

Just a suggestion not knowing what size the boot is....but if its a 3" diameter boot you can go to a big rig repair shop and ask for a lenght of the silicone radiator hose that they use....every shop I've been to sells it by the inch. Purchase as much as you need and now you have a MUCH stronger than stock replacement.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
My bad we also have the lower ones being made, but the guy is taking his sweet time. We only had one set for samples or I would have contracted someone else by now.

Good deal. I know I'll need one when a set of twins make their way under my hood :st:

I have used the boot from a 2004 LLY and it seemed to fit fine. Last time I call the dealership those were still in production.