where can i find value of my 5th wheel??

weazel

5th gear killer
if anyone can help me with this, id be extremely appreciative! i have an 06 Keystone Sprinter Copper Canyon 5th wheel trailer that im trying to find the loan value for it. im wanting to trade it in to buy another vehicle. im not using this thing at all and dont really feel like making the payments on something im not using. ive looked just about everywhere i can think of to find the info i need, but have not succeeded yet. NADA doesnt even have it listed! im wondering what in the world i have here now?? it the 302 FWRLS model number. any suggestions where to go? oh, and the place i bought it from, has just about the worst customer sevice i believe i have ever experienced! so im not even gonna go there lol

You can always goto another RV dealer and act interested and find out what they would give you for it as a trade in...

I'll do some looking around online and see what I can come up with. I was able to look mine up when I bought it used last summer.

I looked around and I used NADA and I also looked a couple different places that sold them to find out how much they are worth by other places selling prices. I would check the actual model number that is stamped on the 5th wheel to check it against your records one more time also. I had no luck either finding anything on your 5th wheel...

i had the RV place thats consigning with me call the manufacturer, and they talked to NADA. NADA said that my trailer is not listed in their books:doh: so i had to take the model thats the one below mine, which is listed, and add on the stuff that my trailer does have. which comes up about 3000 short of what i owe.. dangit! lol

It is not a good time to try and sell any kind of RV. Mine books out around 33-38k trade in and I bought it for 20k.

really? yeah everyone keeps telling me that! lol... if i can get close to what i owe, id be happy..