Where to buy a done head?

2Tone12V

Just added II SPS 62, II Super Fly Injection Pump, and II Super Fly Injectors. 50 miles later I blew the head gasket. Now am looking to buy a head with springs and titanium retainers. Anyone know where to look?

Anthony

12v head? If so, I'd call Scheid or Haisley.

Yes a 12v head. Trying to find the best price. More money I save the more money I have to buy something else!!!

Hey Two Tone what kind off deal did you get on the SPS 62 from II ? Where did you buy the pump?

Got everything through Rods Muffler in Union Missouri from Scott Starling. I believe they are a sponsor of him and his team on the Orange Crush. I love the charger but not real sold on the pump yet. Doesn't seem to be fueling much more than my stock pump. The guys are II are helping me out with it. Anyone else had any problems with the super fly pump?

Last edited:
*shameless plug for the man who signs my paychecks* RayMac Racing Engines.

Scheid and haisley are good, also check with Piers Diesel. They have had some good pricing and specials in the past on 12V heads. Question on the pump, which pump did you replace? and what mods were done on the old pump?

We can get you a head. Shoot me a PM with exactly what you want and I can get you a price.

I replaced the stock 913 that had the plate ground and slid. Truck ran great. Wondering if maybe i just got a crappy pump now.

2Tone12V said:
Found a place to have it done. Thanks for the help
Sounds great! Now just remember to post how it performs when it's installed.

brandon.

Back