Where to find NV4500 shifter stabilizer bushings

weazel

5th gear killer
need a little help finding some parts for a shifter off an nv4500. i had installed a BD short shifter, and didnt like it, so went to put the shifter back to stock. when doing this, i noticed that the two little black plastic pieces that hold the threaded part of the shifter in place had broke. i have called a couple of transmission shops, one said the parts can be bought, but not from them for fear of losing his job. the other shop wanted to sell me a whole new shifter. i dont want to spend 85 bucks, when all i need is maybe 2 dollars worth of parts to repair my shifter.

if anyone has any links, or info as to where i can find these two little parts, please let me know. thanks!

Try quad4x4 they may have it. I have bought couple peices from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far, no luck with them. I'll keep digging on their website tho..

still no luck finding these pieces. called the dealership and talked to the parts guy i know there that can find just about anything. unfortunately, he couldnt find these pieces either..

if i cant find these, im just going to find some aluminum and grind it down to fit and use that instead..

This is the part I'm looking for, and that's where it goes..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
@cummin get it do u know if they sell new venture gears there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a shifter like that, which got cracked.
I'll pull it apart and see if those parts are any good.

Mark.

ok, thatd be great Mark! i havent had much luck finding replacements.. if i could make it down to a machine shop, id like to get them to make some out of aluminum...

That shifter had a nice pair in it.
Pay the shipping via the Postal Service and they are yours.

Mark.

Back