where to get CAC boots and clamps

yamaman

Hey anyone know where I can get the best CAC Boots and clamps blew one off towing alittle but back and managed to find the clamp and do a roadside fix with a pair of pliers lol so I kinda ratched the clamp. So when I do my CCV reroute I want to get some new boots too anyone know where to go besides the dealership. Thanks

FWIW.... Bismic1 replaced his with some aftermarket boots that he was real high on. You might check with him or maybe he will see this.

I have BD Power boots...

889e3810.jpg

Thanks Tank I like the looks of that set look real beefy the clamps are massive

I have BD Power boots...

889e3810.jpg

hey tanks, do you know if the BD passanger side intercooler boot is longer than the factory one? Cause i had to get a section of aftermarket silicone hose(from turbohoses.com i think) when i installed the spearco intercooler cause the factory one was then a little too short.

I could never keep those shiney silicone boots on my dodge at 70psi they would constantly blow off. The ones dieselsite sales are the same material that schied and haisley sales for the dodge guys.

Since I do not run any tuner, I did not get the rings. Max boost I have seen is 27 to 28 psig. I also have the ccv re-routed and have been completely dry in the turbo intake for over a year now. Usually I am very conservative, but decided to try it without the rings.

Since I do not run any tuner, I did not get the rings. Max boost I have seen is 27 to 28 psig. I also have the ccv re-routed and have been completely dry in the turbo intake for over a year now. Usually I am very conservative, but decided to try it without the rings.

So do they offer the rings for the boots then the way it sounds? Was just wondering cause i've been running without the rings on my passanger side intercooler boot that i got from turbohoses.com...just because the stock rings wont fit over the thicker material. Having no rings on the boot is what made me blow that intercooler boot last year at a truck pull. I ended up useing another intercooler boot clamp in the center of the boot so that it doesn't expand and blow off at high boost levels when pulling or drag racing.

I think the only ring that diesel site sales is the one to clamp it to the turbo but i may be wrong. The boots diesel site has are not going to expand there made of the same type of material as hydraulic hose

Hi halerazor. Why the boots diesel site will not going to expand the same type of materials? I hope they do.

So do they offer the rings for the boots then the way it sounds? Was just wondering cause i've been running without the rings on my passanger side intercooler boot that i got from turbohoses.com...just because the stock rings wont fit over the thicker material. Having no rings on the boot is what made me blow that intercooler boot last year at a truck pull. I ended up useing another intercooler boot clamp in the center of the boot so that it doesn't expand and blow off at high boost levels when pulling or drag racing.

Per their site, they recommend the rings ...

2003-2007 6.0L Turbo Outlet Angled Replacement Boot

Dieselsite Turbo Hose Retaining Ring - 6.0L Turbo Outlet Hose - 2.5" ID Hose

never seen anything like that before. I just assumed they were rings that went on the boot like the stock one's are. Didn't realize those rings went on the intercooler tube, then the boot goes over that and the clamp placed on the boot right over the ring. I'm most likely gonna replace all my boots with the diesel site ones....those look real nice.