Where toi find some .022 DV's

stacked97

been looking for .022 delivery valves, but can't seem to find them anywhere and i was wondering if anyone here knew where to get a set. Not wanting the fuel of laser cuts, but more than 191's

Smokem said:
They do not list them on their website, they only list 191's and Laser Cuts. I have purchased one set through them.

yeah your right i knew they had'em just though i saw them on their page.

Well i got an email back from them and they are $342 shipped. I can get a set of laser cuts for $250 shipped, but was wondering what the difference would be between the .022's and laser cuts?

that much of a difference? wasnt it mentioned that without enough air the lasers would flood the cyl's with tons of fuel, in other words put the fire out.

not that I know of? Thinking about getting some LC's and see what that 66 will take. Either that or bigger injectors. Dunno yet.

I got mine from Lenny at Dyno-mite diesel here in WA... And for some reason I'm thinking they were a bit less then that, I could be fos though, terrible memory. He talked me out of the Laser cuts.

We can get them to you for cheaper than that. Shoot me a PM if you would like a price.