Which Brand of Air bag

cdooguy

Hi All,
I am looking for a set of Air bags for a 2011 F350 and I was wondering which brand you prefer and why.
The Brands that I know of are:
Ride Rite
Pacbrake
Air Lift
Are there any others that you would recomend?

I've had two sets of Firestones on two trucks,and installed two other sets,no problems.

I have a set of ride rites on my dodge and I like them really well.

I've had the firestone riderites in an 05 chevy 2500, an 06 ford f350, an 01 f350 and my current truck until I four linked it and threw away my leaves springs. They work great and never had any issues with them. They helped me load an insane amount of weight on all my trucks. They also sell kits specific for trucks with gooseneck hitches.

I have Air Lifts, happy with them so far (1 yr).

Firestone ride rites is the only way to do. I have had great luck with a couple trucks.

is there a kit that ditches the leave springs all togather? Im lookin for more ride/support than stock. I use my 08 for travel... i mean work and i get alot of *****es complaining how rough. I also wouldnt mind if it was smoother.

Firestones on three trucks also,no problems and would use them on the next truck....

X2 on the Airbagit kit... I have built a couple of s10 4 link trucks. I have it drawn in paper and parts setting around to build my own 4 link full air ride on my 98. 2 10k bags on rear and 2 4k on front. 2 switches for the system, 1 for the front and one for the rear to allow it to kneel and get up again to allow for easier trailer hook/unhook and to climb in and out of it! I will have about $1000 in parts when its all said and done.

I had the Firestones on my 1500 and Pacbrakes on my 2500. I liked the Firestones better. They have a nicer mounting system and the finish on my Pacbrake brackets peeled off in 2 years.

i am in the middle of installing air lifts on my bronco. they are going on the front for added support with my plow, everyone i talked to loved them and they arent expensive, i will find out how they work this week.