which bullydog tune for 04 duramax?

Nitrouskix

My buddy has an 04 duramax with the 5 speed allison. I downloaded the crazy larry 2.4D on his BDTD and he said he still wants more power. the tranny is not slipping yet. Is there a more powerful tune that will work on his truck? i know of scary larry and pedifile larry for the cummins 5.9. Also is 2.4.1 or 2.4.3 different or better from what he has currently?

I'm almost 100% sure the crazy larry is the biggest tune you'll get from Bullydog for a Duramax. Does he want to stick with the Bullydog? He could do better with a good efilive tune.

thanks for the info. I think the PPE Hot 2 will be the best for him after he gets his tranny built. What are common mods for performance and reliabilty? he has intake, gauges and straight exhaust. Also it is 2wd and the LB7 engine with 5 speed allison.

Go EFI live and never look back. That thing can do anything you want from a 20 hp fun tune, to a 300hp and more tune ( with supporting mods)

lift pump will get you around where you want to be; can't shim fprv on an LB7 IIRC