Which Chip is best

sabrediesel

Just bought 03 7.3 stroker. Pull a 34 foot fifth wheel camper and want better fuel economy and power. Thinking cold air intake and chip to start. So many have different ideas so really don't know what to do. Most tell me Edge, or Bully Dog? Also mentioned DP tuner

The cummings already gets great fuel mileage but how much did it increase for you

I think i gaind 3mpg but lost 6 with my stage 5 injectors. im getting 12 mpg now. but i have a few mods. a friend of mine has a dmax stock other than edge and picked up 6mpg. he also loves the power and mpg gains

Very. a dummy could work it. The only thing that scared me was the pyro, drilling the exhaust manifold.

The Edge Juice With Attitude monitor is great. On the fly adjustments, defuel, turbo timer, quarter mile times, 0-60 times, every gauge you need!!!

It comes with a manual. It also has alerts and will turn the edge off if the egts get too high, fuel pressure goes too low and suck. it is simple. you couldnt mess anything up even if you were tryin!!

Back