which chip?

TEICHIN641

i am looking to get a new chip, the western diesel chip that i have is getting old, i think i may want to try something new while i am waiting to build the engine next year any sugestions?:ft:

All we sell is the TS 6-position.

Fuel 7 program is always included.

I hear DP tuner is doing amazing things for the 7.3 owners........

Anyone got an opinion on the Dfuser product?

Ive got ts style 6 position bdp chip, it seems to be working very well!

i currently have a 4 position western diesel chip, i like the chip, but since day 1 when you have it on the tow setting , when you hammer it it takes off like a raped ape, but then when you get to where the tranny should shift into high gear it shifts back and forth between gears, if you back off a little them it will shift ok, anybody have this problem

get rid of the western diesel chip before the engine goes boom! there old and out dated and has high timing!

Check out our Site sponsors and see what they sell or recommend. Make sure you mention Competition Diesel and thank them for there support.

Last edited:
I like my DP Tuner, although the off the shelf 100 and 140hp burns don't shift as well as the new custom tunes I got.

called tony wildman, i think i will order from him, he took the time to listen to what i wanted, great customer service, there is nothing that pisses me off more than bad customer service

You'll be happy with it, and if your not, call him back up and tell him what you don't like. He will make it right.