Which Fass pump?

birddog55

I will start off buy saying that I am building my own fuel system and i eventually plan on getting some 190 injectors. So my question is I won a Fass pump and it is the 150/90-2011 pump. I was planning on using this as a stand alone pump and running from the tank to the pump and straight to the heads with a cross overline.I don't think this is the correct pump that is capable of producing 50 PSI is it. I was wondering if you could call Fass and if they would just swap the pumps out at a cost to me or I have seen were people have shimmed these pumps and made them work. Also what line and fittings do I need and were can I purchase them in a kit? Any help would be appreciated

You will just need longer lines and the compression fittings to ditch the stock pump. Changing the spring will work. Going with this pump will allow you to keep the stock pick up tube in the tank. Which is nice so you don't have to experience the oh god im down to 1/4 of a tank I hope this 180 doesn't suck air. I don't care how close you get the pick up to the bottom. They will not run to 0 miles till empty like a stock truck will.

Back