Which fuel pressure gauge and why?

darsey715

Just like the title says. I'm looking for something with a white face, something like the autometer phantoms. I am completely ignorant when it comes to analog gauges as I never looked into them before getting my commander. I'm planning on putting it in a 4 pillar w/egt boost trans. If you guys have pics of yours or someone elses 4 pillar set up please feel free to post. Thanks.

Ok those are pretty sweet looking. But what is better about the full sweep electric versus the regular phantom?

Phantom II is reverse lit LED. black at night white face during the day.

I like my Isspro gauges. Simple install and easy to read. I'm pretty sure they come in while.

I have the gauges Chad is talking about, and they are white! I love em! We have the Performax line from Isspro. Check it.

I have the sport comps but they are not white face..if you go autometer like Doug said go Phantom II full sweep.

I have been running Di Pricols for 5 years in my truck without a hiccup.

One keeps fuel out of the cab. And one lets diesel run up the A-pillar. And then you get to the one is for cheapness and the other is for ease of installation.

I do not want fuel in my cab up the pillar. Is that a popular choice or do most people go with the full sweep electric gauges?

If the ugly tree has a bunch of limbs to hit on the way down. How many limbs does the safe tree have on it?

and from what I have herd through the grapevine, is that the performax series from isspro will have their own data logging feature!!!!

Back