Which fuel pressure gauge and why?

and from what I have herd through the grapevine, is that the performax series from isspro will have their own data logging feature!!!!

Yup they got it, http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16806&highlight=data+logging

Main thing I would like is for a nice set of white faced gauges that would match the white of the tach/speedo in the 05+ trucks, or the white gauges in the 08+ trucks. But I guess its either the white isspro/dipricols that match the dodges or the black that matches the fords. Seems autometer is a good match but for some reason I am not really looking at them.

Yup, Performax has the PC Datalogger available, and also has the built-in Total Recall feature (recall and clear max stored values).

We've got it on our "to do" list to do a match for the 08+ Ford white face. Is the 05 tach/speedo a similar white?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

05 is white faced. Outlined white letters. Glows green at night. Onlything close is a phantom II. Since the factory is black at night with green numbers and orange-red indicies.

You can't afford a 200 dollar gauge? All the pressure inducer gauges are 200 bucks.

My cyberdyne electric digital fuel gauge was < $100. I like the green led cyberdyne digital gauges because they somewhat match the stock dash, but they have other colors available.

Back