Which injector to pick. Thoughts?

Which Injector Should I use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4x4dually

Ok, here's my newest delima. I have Jammer 4's in my truck. I got a buddy that will swap me straight across (for a couple of beers proly) a set of Jammer 5's or a set of 7 x .012's. I don't know who made the 7x's or even what they are rated at. Does anyone have some helpful info that could pursuade me to make the right choice? Anyone know what size hole the jammers have? I know they are an 8 hole injector, but I can't find any info on the diameter and frankly, I wouldn't know what to do with that info if I found it! Remember, I like to race around on the streets, but my main goal is to pull large trailers with ease. :thankyou2:

Last edited:
ive got 7x.012s, from haisleys...they are really really hot injectors, twins to tow for surethey are most likely going to be for sale soon

Thanks for the info! I have the "urge" to make this thing fly but I have the "need" to be able to tow heavy, like 25K heavy. I now see why so many of you have a work truck and a play truck.

with just my 7x.012s and edge ez towing 4k i was at 1000* with stock turbo at 60mph on flat ground

So, if I put these hot bastages in there, and turn my Juice down on tow with the low boost fueling on 1, I wonder what they'd do? Heck, I may just have to put them in and hook my trailer on and go for a drive. I can always put my JD 4020 on there and go to the intestate and back and test it out. Right now with my Jammer 4's, towing around 20K gross on flat ground with the cruise set on 70 mph, I run about 1025F-1050F. I thought that was pretty good. Boost is around 12 psi or so and fuel economy is in the toilet.

id say 1400 or so with the edge off, just a guess...i never towed that heavy, but you might be looking at a buried pyrometer with a 4020