Which Injectors are the best Band for my Buck?

1stgen.12

Ok guys, Im still shopping for injectors, and I dont know enough about them to choose between them! I like the price of the Pure deisel power 120hp injector, but it seems to good to be true. I know alot of people go with the POD's, but is it enough for the money? This truck is going to be a every day driver, but I would like to get to the point where I can keep up with my buddies 5.0 mustang to proove that old diesels can go fast too! So far ive got the fuel screw almost to the point of runaway, fuel pin ground about as far as i dare grind, star adjustment screw turned a half turn, 3200 gov spring, built up tranny (automatic), cold air, gauges and thats about it. Its pushing 32 lbs of boost at 1400 degrees. Injectors are my next purchase, I just dont know which ones to buy. Give me some advise!! Under $700 is NICE!

Everyone has told me over and over to get 6x16's from neweradiesel

I have the Dynomite diesels stage 4s in my non intercooled motor and i love um to death got plenty of power and will roll the coal if you need um to good injector and i use them for daily driving injectors im sure the 120 horse ones ur lookin at shuld be decent wish they were availible before i got mine cuz im lookin to go bigger now

Thanks for all of the input! I wish someone in here had a set of the 120's on their truck so I could find out how desent they are.

I also had a question on the Denny T stage II. Where can I get one and whats the dollar amount on them?

Im not sure about the denny t pin but PDR diesel sells a custom gronud pin for 75 bucks plus a 100 dollar core charge I have the old smokey pin wich was 150 a wile back not sure on the price now just to give u roundabouts wat the other pins cost hope it helps

I also had a question on the Denny T stage II. Where can I get one and whats the dollar amount on them?

To get a DennyT pin you have to go to www.dieseltruckresource.com sign up, and PM member DennyT about the pin. Last time I checked they were $105 to your door.

Don't bother with any other pin out there, the DennyT is by far the best. No core charge, so you keep your stock pin.

The Denny T pin looks pretty sweet compared to a stocker, I'd get that one for sure, hopefully I'll have some opinions about the 6x16s in a day or two once I get em in. Keep in mind that if you upgrade to bigger injectors you're most likley going to have EGT problems, even with the intercooler, also you'll need a lift pump.