which pump do i have

tedbuido

kwitchurbichin
i just recently bought a fass system used off of a guy it's a 150 series for sure but what i would like to know is it a 150 150 or a 150 95 ? how can i tell them apart

i just recently bought a fass system used off of a guy it's a 150 series for sure but what i would like to know is it a 150 150 or a 150 95 ? how can i tell them apart

The first thing we need to determine is what size electric motor you have. If you look at the black motor can you will see a silver sticker. There is a number printed on this sticker that will denote the size of the motor.

(EM-1001) = Small Motor

(Em-1002) = Large Motor

Now we can determine what GP your system is by looking at the system itself. you should see an anodized red aluminum block that looks like an upside down "T". Attached to that is an aluminum block and on that block will be a letter stamped into it.

If your motor is an EM-1001
"A" = 150 GPH
"B" = 95 GPH

If your motor is an EM-1002
"A" = either 90 GPH or 180 GPH
"B" = 200 GPH or better

This is all based on what vehicle you have and the age of the pump itself. If you need any further information or you want to give me the serial number of the unit itself.....PM me with the Serial number and i can tell you exactly what system you have.

PS. The serial number can be found on the side of the filter base on a long rectangular tag. The serial number will be stamped into this tag.

Back