Which settings on smarty tnt?

CarolineCummins

Tire Destroyer
well im going to dyno my truck saturday and had a few questions... Im running the regular tnt (not the 4k file) I was wondering what rp setting i should use since im stacking with my puck to get the best number? 3? 4? I know all trucks are different i was just wondering for starting points as its a dyno day so i wont have much time to try different setting. Btw my mods are in my sig. Also if i download the lastest version of the tnt will i be able to go back to the beta 4.2? thanks in advance!

i stack my tnt with a mp8 so i turn my rp to 1-stock, tq 4, timeing 2, waste gate off. with the mp8 it made 521 and 950 with a blowin rail pressure relief valve. you might try those settings

I've capd my rail so I may hit the dyno friday to see if it'll do any better on that run I didn't make over 22500 on the rail when it shoulda been quite a bit higher

i made 483 and 961 with smarty on tnt #9 and that is not messing with the timing or rail pressure but i also have an mp-8 stack

Well default timeing is set at 2 so if you dnt adjust it that's what it runs and the rp is also default at 2 so again that's what it'll run lol. The MP8 pushes my RP up high enough so I kp my smarty RP at stock. I'd be very impressed with mine if it'll pick up anymore power. 521 shocked me and everybody standin around because that was on 37 inch tires

Well default timeing is set at 2 so if you dnt adjust it that's what it runs and the rp is also default at 2 so again that's what it'll run lol. The MP8 pushes my RP up high enough so I kp my smarty RP at stock. I'd be very impressed with mine if it'll pick up anymore power. 521 shocked me and everybody standin around because that was on 37 inch tires

I dont think the puck adds as much pressure as the mp-8 so i wonder if i can get away with runnin the rp on 3 or 4 just for the dyno to squeeze some more power out of it. btw what kind of dyno did you put those numbers down?