White smoke and diesel in the oil?

FX4 F2-Fifty

I noticed a while back that the truck missed on a cold startup until the engine was warm. Now the truck white smokes until the engine is fully up to temp then it stops. also there is diesel in the oil and i have to drain some every time i drive it. coolant level has stayed the same. i have been told that it could be an injector problem? is that true?

You have a bad injector problem....get it fixed ASAP.
Fuel in the oil can dilute the oil to the point of being useless....which will wash out the bearings and destroy the whole motor.

The next trip that truck takes should be on a flat bed to a repair shop.

I had an injector fail, and that was what happened too me.. It filled the oil with Fuel and eventually the motor ran away... Sadly it happened on the way to Ford to get it Fixed lol

We had the same thing Happen to the Right Bank on the Detroit Diesel that is in a tank Recovery Vehicle, Motor wouldnt burn all of the fuel when it was cold, so it went past the pistons and into the oil, the motor seized up and caught Fire, it was awesome (because i diddnt have to pay for it) so have it looked at, because you probably have a faulty injector.

thanks for the help everybody. its parked right now and im looking for a set of injectors. preferably a set of bigger ones :st:

Back