Who bought Big Bad Dodge?

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
Does anyone know what happen to it? I know it was on ebay and it sold it said but where does it stand?

It came East... New York if I recall. The motor is getting repaired and it should be pulling out here in the east.

Why not go see a real mod truck Charley?

SmokeShow said:
Is Scott building something else or out completely?

C-ya
Scotts building a Mod Chevy....as soon as he can get the keys from his wife....

It went to Joe Gambino of Brothers Diesel in Springville, NY 14141. He is doing the rebuild right now all new main studs, all new pistons, 14mm head studs, Fire rings, real water injection etc.... should run good when gets it dialed in.

Gene, I got the keys from her and sold it :) I then bought this, It will be here Sunday :)

Driver_qtr.jpg

BBD

For how much did it sell?

Sorry I didnt look!

BBD, what are the plans with that shiny new truck?

BTW very nice truck!!

It sure is pretty. I didn't know those headlights were 06, shows how much I pay attention to new trucks.

George

How big of an area do you think they will pull in. any chances they will visit western PA?

I had thought the 6.7's with bed were going to be avaliable in Jan, but since it's an 06 it doesn't matter. Like I said before, I don't really pay attnetion to new trucks much.

George

ive seen a 6.7 Quad cab dually with a bed on it, it had the new badges on it and the guy had just gotten it 1 week before i saw it, this was back in december i believe.

Scott, is it true that your motor was ruined by the DDP injectors? someone said that was the cause of the engine failure. i love the DDP products and his injectors in my 24v make great power, so i wanna know why certain people are spreading bad things about them

BBD-you shoulda got a blue one to match your new puller...what's up with that??

I'd alos like to here about the DDP injectors. I'd heard the same thing.