Who does the best?

AMARILLO 6.0

I know everyone ask the question who is the best custom tuner for 6L.So who is the best tuner on twins and singles charger or just stock trucks?

Amarillo, your posts are all over the place lately. What are you doing/building?

Sorry I'm not trying to build anything she already together just waitting on more oil running out of oil pressure on top end on high rpm. Justing for wait on a modflied hpop for my year that all.I was just trying help the new people know who is the does the best custom tunes that all I may have wrote my thread wrong sorry again.

I do believe that the last post has to be from a phone.

On another note, he is trying to start a thread for people to give reviews of who they use for tuning. I would assume (yes, i know what this word includes) for the people just joining. Maybe to save the constant threads being posted asking the same question?

people will still post the same threads asking the same questions, they are lazy and most new people will not read before they post up a question.

How about some sort of sticky? That way it is always up front. I prefer reading before asking questions, but I do realize not everyone is like that.

Just an idea. But I get what Amarillo is getting at.

Not trying to bash anyone but he is making himself sound like A newbie even though he has "a built truck". I am not arguing the fact that he has stuff done to his truck but the post are just a waste of time cause like stated above new people aren't going to read this they will just post the same question. And as far as a sticky that will go no where just like this post has because people are to lazy to read something like a sticky rather than just type their questions.

I like Cales, Erics and Dougs. Cale had the best daily driver ability (shifting and starting, EGTS, less smoke) only thing about his is it doesnt have the lowend that Erics and Dougs tunes have.

Sorry I'm not trying to build anything she already together just waitting on more oil running out of oil pressure on top end on high rpm. Justing for wait on a modflied hpop for my year that all.I was just trying help the new people know who is the does the best custom tunes that all I may have wrote my thread wrong sorry again.

Him no clear on whaa he want to doo.....jush waiting on moe oil for yuu.

Why you no say Innovative Dei-shool the bess foe everyone???

Eric know whaa besh foe yuu...no problem.:hehe:

I really hope it took you as long to write that as it did for me to read it. :hehe::bang

Oh and I think that john wood was only doing tuning if he has your truck there and his tranny work. I may be wrong and fallen behind the times though.

I love lamp

I couldnt think of anything else to say to that. LOL

I think everyone should run Dougs tunes...:cheer:

Back