Who is this?

Dreambreaker

Div. 3 Diesel Competitor
I was watching some videos on YouTube and found one from Corydon In that Rods video'd. In the video at about 5:00, there is a nice blue standard cab dodge that has all sorts of problems. It also seems as if he has all kinds of power. At about the 80ft mark he all but shuts it down, then he gets in it again and lite's the charger again! I think the truck has all kinds of power just had a bad nite of dancin and hoppin! So, who is he and what's under the hood?:rockwoot: Corydon, IN Truck Pull 2007

I cant recognize the truck, but your right, that truck looks like it has the power. It just needs a little suspension tuning!

Whats Jason got??? That is a bad truck by the looks and sound of things!!! RAT 03, it's been a while since I saw you on KYDTR. How are the trucks up in INDIANA looking, Im guessing strong as ever!

He has some internal work done. far as what he has i have no clue. Runnin a med size charger from what i hear. its a 12v i believe the year is a 97.
The trucks in my area are still tore down for winter goods. Mine hasnt moved from the shop in awhile. lol I dont know about strong but they are alive still lol.
What is your name over on kydtr?