Who to check/rebuild cr injectors?

MegaCabRam

I've been out of the loop for a while now and seems like a lot has changed, who can I get to check some injectors that's going to give an honest opinion and not going to say there bad just to sell a new set? I've traded for an 03 and I don't have much history on the truck, with the miles on it I find it hard to believe it hasn't had injectors at some time but I don't want to chance it on a fresh motor.

Exergy, I always use them for new injectors, testing and adjusting. Great pricing and they have sent me back injectors that tested fine instead of trying to sell me new ones

FWIW, I have seen 2003 engines run 300,000 miles on the OEM injectors, but then I've seen them crap the bed by 50,000 miles.
200,000 miles on a set of injectors in the 2 event engines, with all road miles and great maintenance, isn't unusual.

Mark.

FWIW, I have seen 2003 engines run 300,000 miles on the OEM injectors, but then I've seen them crap the bed by 50,000 miles.
200,000 miles on a set of injectors in the 2 event engines, with all road miles and great maintenance, isn't unusual.

Mark.
Agreed. My '03 went 301,000 miles on factory sticks. Sent them to F1 for rebuild and new nozzles. Have 330,000 miles now and am very happy with them.

Back