who will spend the most getting there?

joez farmerboy

since fuel prices are so high lets see who pays the most per gallon and who has the highest fuel bill getting there and back home!!

I don't like to think of that until I get back.

I know its gonna be at least 400 in fuel for me for the weekend... plus hotel, food, and beer... meh

I'm with Snedge, I try not to look untill I get back.

Not a dime. Work just blew up with storm repairs in storage terminals and such all over the southeast. My TS 2011 trip is cancelled....

Not a dime. Work just blew up with storm repairs in storage terminals and such all over the southeast. My TS 2011 trip is cancelled....

That blows! I was wanting to meet some of you guys and see that truck in person! Looking forward to possibly meeting some compD guys for once. Im just a young one though! LOL

since fuel prices are so high lets see who pays the most per gallon and who has the highest fuel bill getting there and back home!!

How about who pays the least? Round trip I got 1600 miles pulling a gooseneck with race truck. It will probably end up costing me about $200. I love that cooking oil.:Cheer:

How about who pays the least? Round trip I got 1600 miles pulling a gooseneck with race truck. It will probably end up costing me about $200. I love that cooking oil.:Cheer:

I'll play that! I'm only 75 miles away!!! LOL!

I was thinking about 1k for the whole trip, but I'm in the same boat with Rich.

Its not looking good for us either, but I am going to try my damnedest to make it.