Whos got the big wheels??

03powerstroke35

I know their were a few that were wanting to go with a 24'', UNBROKEN i know you were thinking about it, well i would like to see whos runnin them, i love the look, just glad i didnt go with a smaller wheel

Attachments

Might be your thing, but I think it looks like a Hotwheel now. I think 20's are as big as a truck should go. And with 20's it better be either lowered or lifted with at least 35's to give it SOME sidewall.....Just my $.02

I can't find anything I like...I've been looking....stuck with 22's for now.

I think 24's look great. I am working on some for my truck:

Rear_24-inch_wheel.jpg

24-inch_front_wheel.jpg

They are 37" high, and shod with Toyo MT's.

Ralph

ralphinnj said:
I think 24's look great. I am working on some for my truck:

Rear_24-inch_wheel.jpg

24-inch_front_wheel.jpg

They are 37" high, and shod with Toyo MT's.

Ralph

Them look awesome.

03powerstroke35 said:
To each his own, those tires are 35.5 inches tall
Don't think I was hatin' on ya, just my opinion. And we all know what opinions are like....and everyone has one.:hehe: Those 37's on 24s I kinda like though, maybe its because they are an offroad tread and have a bit of sidewall. And I like solo's also since its lowered....big wheels are kinda hit or miss. You gotta plan them out a bit.

I agree with JFlagg -- although those wheels and tires are nice -- I think there is just too much wheel to not enough tire on a lifted truck like that -- reminds me of those Micro Machines way back in the day with the huge wheels :D (same concept as dually's on those huge rims)

But I am a fan of the wheels/tires you have on a lowered look -- the looks just fit together better IMHO - but to each their own :)

Thanks ive had several diff combos on my truck and this is by far my favorite.

On the 4x4s I think that anything bigger than 20" looks a little goofy, but on the slammed 2wds they are down right sexy.:evil

Man I'm pissed...found a set of brand new 295/35/24's on Craigslist today for 275 bucks....but I want 305's. That wouldda been sweet to pick up tires for that cheap.

My next SD will be a 2wd slammed on 22-24s.

Some badazz rigs pictured here...and I've seen Rich's POS in person and it looked good too LOL

Ralph's combo looks pimp.....and big money :D

Back