Who's Injectors for 6.0

SDKINGRANCH

Theres never enough power
So who has the best injectors for a 6.0 with stock turbo and how much HP are you guys making with just big injectors,stock turbo,and fuel system..

Thanks

I had some pretty nice injectors in my truck they were orig. for a stock turbo but we ended up going all the way with er, so i couldnt tell u the hp but they should be just the right size for a stock turbo, if u want more info pm me

Casserly is working a set for me currently..actually 2 sets..190's for me and some 250's for a friend..I will keep you updated when I get the..should be soon. Im gonna be running a stock turbo for right now..but will be sending a turbo to beans real soon.

we are really happy with the way our stage 2's and our stage 1 fuelsystem run with a stock charger. They are very drivable and with good tuning they dyno over 490 to the ground with a stock turbo :}
robert

almost forgot we have a customer on here that goes by Hotpersuite and he just put in a set of our stage 2's hopefully he will chime in
robert

Thank you all..What have been the results on a CC 4x4 srw shortbed with just injectors,fuelsystem,and stock turbo..any 1/4 mile times

Thanks

havn't been able to run any trucks with our stage 2's at the track yet because they are all closed here in the winter but a cc sb should run low 13's with our stage 1 fuel system and stage 2 injectors, also all the in house testing we have done has been on cc drw's at 5-6k feet so our #'s are almost always lower than what our customers see
robert

i may be running my 06 cc drw at the track with our stage 2's in a few weeks and will report the times
robert

alldiesels said:
i may be running my 06 cc drw at the track with our stage 2's in a few weeks and will report the times
robert
thanks robert keep me posted

Ryan Casserly just built me a set of 190's about 2 months ago.
I have only had it to the track once,but I blew my intercooler line on the first run and didn't get real #'s.
I am on a stock turbo with LIPD's wheel and housing.The injectors really picked my truck up and should run low 13's.
I have PLENTY of fuel now so all I need is a turbo to clean it up.

I'm running Tadds stage 2 injectors with LIPD'S fuel system and did a 13.2 @101 and put down 490hp 880tq on the dyno. Jason

I've had Casserly's 275 injectors in my truck for over 30K miles now and they've been great. With DJ's tunes and my own fuel system. No trips down the track yet but looking to do so when stuff is open up here in NY this year.

I have Tadds stage 2's with stock turbo. Only 2000 miles on it, runs like a champ. Will dyno it as soon as I can and will post the numbers.

blowin smoke said:
I'm running Tadds stage 2 injectors with LIPD'S fuel system and did a 13.2 @101 and put down 490hp 880tq on the dyno. Jason

That's funny, I have a customer running 13.8's with a 2.0+ 60 ft. with 35" tires, 4" exhaust, air cleaner and looney tune.

My vote still goes to Casserly. I wonder how fast he will go with a set of Casserly 250cc injectors.

DJ :evil