Whos running bigger injectors?

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
190's or greater? Curious as to how many folks are stepping up to the 6.0 plate and making an investment.

I'll be stepp'n up again when there is an air system that will work for everyday driving/towing.

190's in my truck

190's in my partners truck we also have set of 225's for that truck we may need to swap them in if need be with this 71mm non vgt...time all tell..still testing.

I am running 250's that aren't working correctly nasty blue smoke. Waiting for some new DDP's they don't size their injectors by cc's but they are going to be their 90HP pushed out a little bigger.

Ebay special DDP 90hp , the claim is 190-195cc. Just need a bigger turbo to replace the stock 03 , reprogrammed Ficm and new tunes !!

DDP couldn't give me a number , the 190 came from Vivian when I got my tunes. I stand corrected. Thanks.

I've got Casserly 190's in a box in my garage (right next to the ARP head studs in a box, the ITP regulated return system in a box, and the FASS 150/180 in a box). I'm just waiting on an intercooler before I get them all installed.

Ok so what is the DDP 120hp

Don't know. I do know that DDP isn't changing the internals of the injector to increase capacity on the 90 hp. That's why they are rating them in hp and not cc. They make 90 hp over a stock injector with no tuning all day long and increase fuel mileage.

When you add custom tuning, especially an aggressive tuner like Eric or Doug, the injectors might end up being like a 20 hp increase.

Don't get me wrong, I like the DDP injectors and they do them right. I'm not saying anything bad or telling people not to buy them. There are a lot of ways to build an injector and they do it differently.

I have no personal experience with the 120hp. I have a couple ideas on what they are doing, but nothing to really base them off of.

The DDP 90 hp injectors I have didn't come rated in CC's and DJ requested it for proper tuning. I went back through my deleted emails and found one from Scott at Dynomite claiming they flow at around 195. IF they are 165ish , and you guys would know better than I , just how will this affect my truck if programmed for the larger injector ?

Back