Whos running bigger injectors?

200's from river city and love em!!!! and definalty spools my 66 from river city great!!!

225ish for me...(Industrials 285's)

Are those the super dragon flows? What size TN would be good, was lookin at BWD kits and the 72mm Race looked like a good match, would that be streetable? (my d.d mustang runs 8.60's, so by streetable I mean drivable & reliable)

First, I would look elsewhere than BWD. and a 72MM is gonna be very laggy.

slow6ohno,

Are you looking at a single or twin setup? 72 as a single is extremely laggy like Tim said. I wouldn't try driving with an auto and a 72 at all. Maybe a manual, but even that is going to be difficult.

Running Elite 225s in my rig, daily driver as well. But as I've said before, these things flow fuel like nothing else. Eric has said they remind him of his 275s he had in his white race truck. Flow bench? What's a flow bench, a 1/4" bit will do just fine on that nozzle :D

That's what feeds the heads and the injectors are a -8. Make since?

Tim wants to see how quickly he can hydrolock the motor......

Go big or go home???

any turbo that has a exhaust wheel and exhaust housing big enough to flow a 66 plus compressor wheel will be very very laggy, yes josh has a 66 that people claim to tow with, ask extended power about his bwd experiance, anything bigger than a 66 will not be streetable, it's competition use ony as far as i'm concerned

tim, i can't wait to see that thing run, i want a heads up race at ts with you, i know i'll lose but the cool factor is there racing you

i think I found a pic of tim's injector tips... this may help some who don't understand.
Fire_Hose_Nozzle.jpg

:hehe:

Back