Whos running bigger injectors?

i havent tried towing with my 66 yet but if i got a tune to pull fuel out i think i could tow what i wanted. its really not much laggier than my stocker

I will be running elites 275's on my daily driver once I save up enough money to do compounds.

bryan do you plan on catching somebody lol 430's with dual pumps, man i wish we lived closer, i'd love to see that thing in action with that much fuel

The day is not too far out when folks will stop talking about DUAL hpop's.

i havent tried towing with my 66 yet but if i got a tune to pull fuel out i think i could tow what i wanted. its really not much laggier than my stocker

Running the 66mm from Turbonetics was great....on the street, and on the track. I could not pull a heavy trailer thou.

You say you can pull, but unless you can make the boost/volume needed at say 2000 rpm...your screwed. (All you will get is smoke...even turned down)

The only way I could pull a heavy trailer was doing about 85+mph...when the revs were up to 2200+

Don't think that driving with the "Tow/Haul" on will save you either, cuz all that does is heat up the tranny.

Like I said...on the street/strip...with the correct turbine housing...a 66mm is wicked...just don't think you can pull a heavy trailer in high heat for very long...:bang

Back