Why can I find the Bug deflector I want???

CTD01

Junk collector
I just repainted my whole truck and I use to have a stick on bug guard with eyebrows and they were held on with 3m tape. So after a while it just got old and beat up so I took it off so now I cant find for the life of me a 3 pc that doesnt go behind the grille. The pictures show that they are stick on but under avs website it doesnt show a stick on one. I called summit and they said they dont offer a stick on just a behind the grille. I found a weather tech but it says may come with fasteners or 3m tape. Any help would be great.:nail:

I have all the receipts from the 01 I just got with those style and all it says is bugflector IIV. I don't know if that'll help much. It did not have a part # on it.

Yea thats what I ordered they sent one that goes behind the grille maybe a production change. I got one from weather tech. BTW dont buy anything from weather tech!

I hope I never need another one, but I'll stay away from them.

I always liked the ones that slipped in behind the grill.To me they look much better and in my opinion are installed properly.

I had a stainless one that went behind the grille, I love that style

:umno:FOOL thats a 1 piece stick on lol The 3 piece is behing the grille:doh: Says 3m for 3 piece but so did summit check out the pic
You asked for a bug deflector, the picture show a chevy truck.
I was on my phone looking for you, and it says 3m stick on...
But then again I am not that serious about putting one of these things on any vehicle.

If your still interested, i have a complete set that u 3m tape to top of grill and has the pieces for the top of the headlights. there smoked color. there in good shape took em off my 01 bc i didnt like em.