Why do I have 3 different pushrods in one set?

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
I ordered and paid for EXTREME duty push rods. I have 3 different styles in one box.

I have 1 that is super heavy, thick as hell and has a different style ball on the bottom end. I have 5 that are thicker, and heavier, but with tapered ends that go into the ball and socket inserts. the other 6 are a smaller tube (about the same as stock) no taper and the small ball on the end.

Whats the deal?

275259.jpg

275258.jpg

looks like the shipping departement needs a little kick in the butt.

Somebody toss in some injector pushrods to make things interesting?

ordered right from Zack, this entire set is supposed to be the extreme duty, not just the heavy duty rods.

this is the second set I got...the first ones that came to me were 12v pushrods in a 24v box...

i guess ill prolly have to pay the shipping on these AGAIN to send them back.

The 3/8 are for the intake and the 7/16" are for the exhaust. It looks like the machine shop forgot to turn down the thicker one to make the transition look a lottle better. Pm me you address and how many straight 7/16" you have and I will get you some shipped out today.
Thanks,
Zach Hamilton

Ive only delt with him once on the phone and had NO dought that it was a mistake and that he would take care of it. Im impressed so far and really look forward to trying one of his cams in my truck. Ive been doing very well so far with the stocker but hurt a lobe the last trip out and fiqured this was the time to try something differant. It seems to me that his products are top notch...
Ryan Tucker

Just read my above post and it looks like a 2nd grader typed it. I apologize I broke my finger so I'm chicken peckin for a couple of days.