why is my 6.0 so cold natured?

6owed

gettin' faster
I can't figure it out it does not wanna start in the AM no matter what temp. it is outside? It lopes like a dragster for 10 min. after its started every morning and has to run for 20 min before it will drive normal.:doh:

Cold start issues are very common in the 6.0. There is a flash for it that seems to be helping a bunch, with no side effects, YET!

injectors going out is what usually caused mine to do that...

mine is nasty starting in the morning as well. it sounds just like you described in the morning. I got the new flash a while ago and it didn't seem to help at all. does this mean i am having injector issues?? like 6owed said, you can't hardly drive it untill it's been running for 10-15 minutes. Also, it seems to have gotten worse over this past winter.

sredish said:
injectors going out is what usually caused mine to do that...
CRAP!

well if thats what it is I made a good run 90,000miles w/ no issues til now.

6owed,

I have a question about your avatar...is that mud all the way up to your bumper? Or you just really close to a hill?

looks like he buried himself in sand. look at the sand on the hood, i'd hate to see how much made it in the cab from getting in and out.....

yup it's sand
buried it and thought I was screwed right after I got it. Believe it or not we locked the hubs in and it drove out. It was buried right up to the bumper
I've had pretty good luck since then and havn't got stuck which sucks since I spent all the money on a winch but I'm sure when I finally do need it there won't be a single place to tie on. West TX = no trees

same here, i haven't gotten stuck once since i put my winch on... i've used on many others tho. now that i have these a/t's even tho they're very aggressive a/t's, they're not quite m/t's, i'll probably get stuck sometime this spring somewhere.