Why it pays to be out in front!

Good luck on both there parts!! The other guy was lucky that he kept it from going more out of hand

how the heck does a GT stang lose it half track? Did he attempt to spray it or something?

correct...not very well setup, but the best we got within 2 hours of my house

Very true. Have they moved the water box back yet?

If you want to see The Fast and Furious live this is the track be at. Bring your cash cause someone will want to race you.

Very true. Have they moved the water box back yet?

If you want to see The Fast and Furious live this is the track be at. Bring your cash cause someone will want to race you.

yeah, they did move it back, and actually re did the track to. made the lanes wider. its actually not thaaat bad other than the organization. they still havent figured that out yet.

i cant get anyone to race me for cash. i even walk around with a shirt that says "will race for your cash!" LOL

Yeah, it works out the other way too. When I crashed my low-9-second car in the top end (motor go boom at 1000'), it was lucky that the guy in the other lane was at least a half-second behind me. He still took part of a connecting rod into his helmet face shield, and part of the block into his radiator (he was driving a '27T roadster), but it could have been MUCH worse.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

yeah, they did move it back, and actually re did the track to. made the lanes wider. its actually not thaaat bad other than the organization. they still havent figured that out yet.

i cant get anyone to race me for cash. i even walk around with a shirt that says "will race for your cash!" LOL

Thats because your fast.