Wicked Diesel 6x12 for sale or trade

blkram

Just got em last week from another forum member, they work perfect, smooth idle and great power, but I think they are to much for my 62, looking to trade for a set of 150s/7x10s with lift or sale for $550, Thanks.

Just got em last week from another forum member, they work perfect, smooth idle and great power, but I think they are to much for my 62, looking to trade for a set of 150s/7x10s with lift or sale for $550, Thanks.

That didn't take long. I am sorry you didn't like them. I thought they would have worked well with the 62, since I liked them with the single 62 I ran for a while.

You guys could probably PM Shane from Wicked Diesels for more information on the injectors. They are rated around 200-220 hp.

Bump for ya Todd.

Kyle

That didn't take long. I am sorry you didn't like them. I thought they would have worked well with the 62, since I liked them with the single 62 I ran for a while.

You guys could probably PM Shane from Wicked Diesels for more information on the injectors. They are rated around 200-220 hp.

Bump for ya Todd.

Kyle

Oh no Kyle I like em, it just seems like they are a little too much for my current lil turbo:hehe: they are nasty thats for sure, and thanks again:Cheer:

They are a 6x13 SAC nozzle with added lift and a multi angle pintle. The SAC area makes them stronger than the VCO, but they are dirtier because of this as well.

They are a 6x13 SAC nozzle with added lift and a multi angle pintle. The SAC area makes them stronger than the VCO, but they are dirtier because of this as well.

Thanks for the reply:Cheer: so these are around a 220hp injector then? they clean up good, just got some haze at idle, Thanks again.

Back