Wicked Diesel --- Dragonslayer CP3 Pump

Steel Weight'n

Diesel Truck Puller
This was on my truck for less than 5000 miles is a great pump and can make power. Won the points for 2.6 ITPA in 2009 with this as a single pump truck. I was running 200 hp nozzles with it. I am returning the truck back to totally stock so this is ready to go!

From Shanes website--

A.K.A. the Dragonslayer is built using a new Bosch pump. Components are modified to increase the efficiency of this CP3 pump, a displacement increase is also performed for high flow rate. What greater efficiency means, is having the pump produce in volume very close to its displacement potential. We can generally achieve 97.5% efficiency with this pump. The higher the efficiency the greater the flow. Increased flow volume, also allows for a faster rise in available pressure. This pressure increases the fuels atomization and quantity to promote a more complete burn of the available fuel. This has a mixed effect upon smoke output. Unlike some mechanical Diesel engines the electronically controlled common rail configuration, will increase fuel quantity with increased pressure. Higher rail pressure is the same as more injection duration or a larger discharge orifice in the nozzle tip of the injector. During a low boost situation the increase in smoke is more pronounced, under moderate to high boost situations the smoke is lessened. This translates to faster turbo spooling and a noticeable increase in engine response, especially in stop and go traffic and acceleration. Some of the positive aspects of the CP3 are outlined below.

Increased Horsepower and Torque
Improved throttle response
Support higher flowing injectors
Run higher levels of programming
Faster turbo spooling
Less downshifting while towing
Potential to increase fuel mileage
Supports 850+hp, 872hp max to date

Shipped to your door no core needed ----- 1295.00

Paypal is accepted you pay the 3%

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions