Wicked Diesels (motorsport diesel) twins kit

GhostRider7

Ok here it goes.....

First off, the piping is great condition, it just needs repainted.

It's a Motorsport Diesels (formerly Wicked Diesels) kit. It includes: Hot Pipe, Cold Pipe, Intercooler Pipe, Intake Pipe, AFE air filter, 3 piece manifold, bottom turbo mounting brackets, turbo & intercooler boots and clamps, 5" down pipe, (brand new because I reused my Wicked Diesels down pipe with my new MPI compounds. The brand new downpipe is made by MPI), and my stock turbo. The turbo had it's wastegate enlarged to 1". . All work was done by Shane at Wicked Diesels. The pictures make it look a little rough, but it's just dirty. The wheels are nice and tight. With a little TLC it can be made to look like it did when ever Shane finished with it. Pictures below.....

This is what is missing.....
S475 (I am currently running it with my new setup)

Gaskets (You will need all new gaskets since the ones that were on it are obvioulsy not reuseable).

Random nuts and bolts. (With taking the old setup apart, and installing the new setup, some nuts and bolts were lost/reused. I wish I could tell you which ones but without puting it together again I couldn't tell you exactly. Most everything is there though.

The kit ran perfect, the only reason I changed is because I'm looking for more power. The kit itself has about 20k on it, and the stock turbo has about 60k on it. I think that covers pretty much everything. The reason I'm selling it cheap is because the piping needs repainted, and I feel bad about the missing nut and bolts.

I'm looking to get $1250 for everything, but will part out if the price is right.

Here's some pictures of the kit when it was new, and also of it in it current state.

100_2547.jpg

100_7299.jpg

100_7298.jpg

100_7297.jpg

100_7296.jpg

100_7294.jpg

100_7293.jpg

100_2554_00.jpg

100_2556_00.jpg

Oh, I need the lower charger mount and oil lines if you have them, but will not need the downpipe. Thanks.

Should work on 2nd gen also tho..

thanks man

Would you sell the he351cw alone?

how much for manifold if ya split it up

I want the piping, boots and filter if splitting it. Paypal ready.

PM's sent

Oh, I need the lower charger mount and oil lines if you have them, but will not need the downpipe. Thanks.

PM sent. take a look and see what you think. Lower mount I can do and roger on the down pipe. I'll look to make sure I have all the oil lines. The drain lines didn't amount to much, they are the same flex hose as the stock lines. The 475 drain line got tossed because it was bent but the he351 line is ok. I have a new flex line laying around the house somewhere that I bought to replace the bent line, but never got around to installing it.

Last edited:
looks like turbo has leak?

I'll take a better picture tomorrow, that's just from the way I had it sitting in the box. When I took the turbo off, I removed the drain line from the block and left it attached to the turbo, then set everything in the box. That oil is from the drain line. I have since removed the drian line from the turbo.

I'll take a better picture tomorrow, that's just from the way I had it sitting in the box. When I took the turbo off, I removed the drain line from the block and left it attached to the turbo, then set everything in the box. That oil is from the drain line. I have since removed the drian line from the turbo.

Edit: I guess it's obvious from the pictures that the drain line is not attachedLOL

If FlyingHighRacin doesn't get this let me know it is exactly what I need.
Thanks Eddie