Wicked Diesels VS Industrial

REDDEVL

Yes I'm A Smoker
Looking for a little info fellas, wanting to upgrade my stock cp3 to either a wicked stage 3, or the II stage 3, was wondering if anyone who has either or could give me a little info on the luck they have had with either one. I myself have had good luck with the II stuff i have. all info is greatly appreciated.

I have Shane's Stage 3 cp3 with Flux 3's and it pegs my RP gauge right when I get on it. I was surprised, but both pumps are pretty good.

I just like Shane's honest feedback and customer service.

Don't forget about Floor-its CP3's, alot of guys love theirs too.

yup, my vote is for floor it also....shane from wicked would be a close second IMO...BOTH ARE VERY GOOD..

We now have 3 larger CP3's, above the level 3 pump. The level 4 is just a bit more than what dual stock CP3's flow, no baloney 380LPH @3500 rpm, almost 450 @4300 RPM. The Level 6 pump is just plain stupid. These were subjected to a battery of torture tests. One was ran at a constant 3000 rpm and 33,000 psi, to simulate severe usage, it wasn't affected. These will be released as soon as dyno and driveability testing are completed.

I think there needs to be a method to measure the pumps ability to recover and gain 24.5K at lower RPM's...

Thanks for all the info fellas, it probably going to come down to which one i can get for the best price, and or might just send mine off and get it rebuilt and upgraded. Does wicked do any rebuilding on pumps?

II 85% cp3 here in no problems. Plus im running 45 lpm injectors rated at 200hp. My votes to II

Thanks for all the info fellas, it probably going to come down to which one i can get for the best price, and or might just send mine off and get it rebuilt and upgraded. Does wicked do any rebuilding on pumps?

I actually just had Wicked Diesels turn mine into a Stage 3. Very fast turnaround, very nicely priced and great customer service.

Duals is the only way to go. When I decide to upgrade my stock pump that's what I'm gonna do

Jason- Floor It and Wickeds get my nod..... plus better price then II pumps

My vote is for Shane. I cant speak highly enough for Shane @ Wicked. I know he always answers and is always there for everyone which in my mind a huge bonus

shanes pump fur shur crazy how it handels the 150 sticks rail pressure in no issue i would love to try a 4 out

speaking of that how much for and upgrade???

Back