wicked wheel?

cj41190

detroit power
So, was talking to a friend well a (ford driver) the other day. he was saying the they make a wicked wheel for a cummins stock turbo. Just wondering has anyone actually ran one of these? cant seem to figure if its just designed to reduce surging or dose it have any added performance over stock?

Figured as much. Been building a jeep this winter so all the $$$ has been going in that direction.

they make a batmo wheel for them also. They say it adds 45hp... so it probably add about 5hp. Plus you can get a box s300 for like $200 more than the wheel

yes, my shoes feel different on my feet than my boots, but that doesn't help anyone now does it? Come on man, more quiet? bigger whistle?, deeper tone?

Aren't wicked wheels 11 blade with full length compressor blades?

If so they'll be quieter.

Just installed a WW2 in my rebuilt turbo for my OBS 7.3. They haven't actually had a lot of great feed back in the 7.3 world. More boost and lower EGT's. I haven't heard of anyone installing one in a Cummins though. I may have to try one with some upcoming projects for my 12V.

http://www.dieselsite.com/dodge.aspx

I've done them for customers in the past. I've even ran the drop in batmo. The batmo is deff not worth the 450 price for a louder turbo. That's all I noticed. The billet drop in I use seems to very very slightly lower egts but it still isn't worth the $ or the hassle of swapping out 1 stock wheel for a stock sized billet. IMHO

I helped my buddy put one on his 6.0...(I like where Cummins decided to put their turbos) He claims he noticed it but I don't really think so

Back