Wide mouth grill

crpower

So I'm looking for the "wide mouth" grill with a black mesh insert, I want the grill part to be white to match my truck. Does anyone know where I can get something like that?

I got it with a black surround. Sanded,painted, and clear coat all with duplicolor.....it turned out great!
photo.php

I'm gonna get it sprayed, I used that duplicolor perfect match and for some reason the clear coat would never set right just got dull when it dried.

I'm gonna get it sprayed, I used that duplicolor perfect match and for some reason the clear coat would never set right just got dull when it dried.

Interesting! It's worked GREAT for me, just doing my headlight currently! Same paint/process.

Just realized the picture didn't work last time!
1239552_322026371274820_1639660439_n.jpg

1896919_408957492581707_584806877_n.jpg

Did you wet sand it?

Yup sure did. Scuffed the grill surround with 400grit. Cleaned it and used a tack cloth. 3-4 coats of paint.....wet sand with 1000grit. One more heavy coat of white. Then 2 coats of clear. :Cheer:

Thanks! I'm stoked on how the headlights are coming out! Ive never seen it done before (only black) so I figured why not! And the reflector on the side is painted with VHT Night shades, wet sanded, then clear coated. So it should still shine Amber!

Back